Haw Par Villa Twilight Tour: Journeys to Hell™
“The sea of bitterness has no bounds; repent and you will reach the shore.” The consequences of doing good or evil unfold not just in life, but after death… or so believed Aw Boon Haw – millionaire philanthropist, marketing extraordinaire and brainchild behind the famed ointment Tiger Balm. No wonder his grandest creation, the 80-year-old Tiger Balm Garden (known today as Haw Par Villa), is replete with sculptures on death and the afterlife. Now, see the park in a new light – after dark, if you dare! Learn how death stalked the Aw family, and what Boon Haw did to confront his mortality. Get a sneak preview of the upcoming “Hell’s Museum”, with perspectives of the afterlife across various religions. Step into the infamous 10 Courts of Hell to see what will get you dismembered and drowned in a pool of blood. And we’ll show you how some Singaporeans communicate with the afterlife. We promise you’ll never see dying – and living – in the same way again. Hell no! Never again.
• Experience Haw Par Villa after dark - if you dare!
• Go through the famous 10 Courts of Hell - see divine judgement at its rawest
• Come face to face with the King of Ghosts - find out how he got his title
• Get a sneak preview of the upcoming Hell's Museum
• Visit the Aw family memorials - monuments to mortality and tragedy
Meet at Haw Par Villa MRT Station, outside Exit A. If you're taking a cab, alight at the entrance of Haw Par Villa MRT Station, 262 Pasir Panjang Road.
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM SGT
Standard SOLD OUT $18.00
- Venue Address
- 262 Pasir Panjang Road, Singapore 118628 Singapore
Meet your guide at Haw Par Villa MRT Station, outside Exit A, 15 mins before tour start time